Bedbug heat treatment: the most effective treatment available
SAY GOODBYE TO BEDBUGS
If you’ve noticed signs of bedbugs around your home, there are a few things you can do to prevent the situation from getting worse. To eliminate your infestation issue as quickly as possible, call our exterminators to schedule a bedbug heat treatment. This is the most effective solution available on the market, and will help you get rid of your bedbug problem fast.
Why choose a heat treatment over a pesticide treatment?
What to look for if you think you might have bedbugs
- Unusual redness or swelling on the body
- Specks of blood on your sheets
- Tiny black spots (bedbug feces) near the edges and corners of your mattress
- You’ve seen physical bedbugs or eggs
- A canine inspection has confirmed the presence of bedbugs